You are currently visiting the iSolutions website.
Our privacy notice explains what personal data we collect and how we process them. Please find the details mentioned below
iSolutions processes your personal data for this website in order to provide you a helpful and adapted resource to better know iSolutions.
What is personal data?
Personal data may be any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, location.
Your personal data on this website can be collected either directly or indirectly.
It can be collected directly when you voluntarily submit it for subscribing to our newsletter, or when completing the contact form. When accessing to these pages, you will be provided information about the collection of your personal data and will be able to give â€“ or not â€“ your consent.
Your personal data can be collected indirectly when using cookies and other technologies. iSolutions intends to collect information such as the number of visitors, as well as userâ€™s last visit date and consulted page.
Purpose of the processing
All credit/debit cardsâ€™ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
www.ismena.comÂ will not pass any debit/credit card details toÂ third parties
www.ismena.comÂ takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.ismena.comÂ ) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed onlineâ€™â€™
TheÂ www.ismena.comÂ Â is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
Cookies are small bits of data cached in a userâ€™s browser.Â https://www.ismena.com/Â utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customersâ€™ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Data Deletion Policy for theÂ event appÂ
This policy outlines the procedures for deleting personal data collected by ISMENA. The policy is designed to ensure that personal data is deleted in a secure and confidential manner, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
This policy applies to all personal data collected by [Company Name], regardless of the source or format. This includes data collected from customers, employees, and other individuals.
- Personal dataÂ is any information that can be used to identify an individual, such as their name, address, or email address.
- Data deletionÂ is the process of permanently removing personal data from a system or database.
Personal data will be deleted in accordance with the following procedures:
- Data subjects(users) have the right to request that their personal data be deleted. ISMENA will comply with these requests within a reasonable timeframe.
- Personal data will be deleted when it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected.For example, user data will be deleted when the customer account is removed.
- Personal data will be deleted in a secure manner, to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.This involve using encryption or other security measures.
There are some exceptions to the data deletion policy. For example, personal data may not be deleted if it is necessary for:
- Compliance with a legal obligation, such as a requirement to retain financial records.
- The establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- Research or statistical purposes, if the data is anonymized or pseudonymized.