- Develop integration solutions using webMethods product suite.
- Prepare detailed/low level design specifications.
- Perform unit testing, integration testing and prepare for deployment.
- Support deployment of developed solutions in various test, UAT, and Production environments.
- Participate in the technical design process with the Integration Architects.
- Manage current WebMethods integration environment, through planning and implementing.
- WebMethods software upgrades and fixes as appropriate.
- Recommend, develop and implement enhancements to existing integration solutions.
- Provide regular updates of project progress and outstanding issues.
- Plan and conduct structured code reviews to ensure standards and systems interoperability.
- Troubleshoot issues and initiate action to resolve the problem, analyze and resolve moderate to complex problems.
- Provide knowledge transfer to junior developers as needed.
- Innovate and provide recommendations for process improvements and best practice coding standards.
- 5+ strong experience of API Management (API Gateway, Developer Portal), SOA and EAI development in a large ESB environment built on webMethods product suite (webMethods version 10.5 onwards Integration server, webMethods Designer, Universal Messaging, JDBC Adapter, BPM Product Suite, JMS …etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or any related degree.